We deliver responsibly harvested, wild-caught Alaska seafood within the lower 48 states.
DELIVERY NOTIFICATIONS AND SCHEDULE
Typically, you will receive three emails about your monthly subscription box delivery.
- Two to three weeks before delivery: You’ll receive a payment notification confirming that month’s box.
- The week before delivery: You’ll receive your specific delivery date for the next week, giving you time to plan for your delivery.
- Day of delivery: You’ll get a notification that your box is on its way, and we'll notify you when it gets to your door.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- You do not need to be home during the delivery to receive your box.
- Your fish will be nestled in insulated packaging with dry ice and will stay frozen solid until the end of the day for your convenience.
- Need to change your delivery date? Not a problem. Just log-in to your member account or contact Salmon Support.
- Disposing of your delivery packaging in an environmentally friendly way is simple. View our guide on disposing, recycling, upcycling, and composting our packaging.
We are committed to reliably delivering your seafood on schedule. Nature doesn’t always adhere to our plans, so our schedule is subject to change over the course of the season. If that happens, we will email you with a new delivery date.